We don’t usually need an excuse to have a bit of fun, however, this week we’re going all out to celebrate our Ipswich showroom’s 1st birthday and we’re inviting everyone to join us.
We’ve made it to this big milestone thanks to the support of the people of Suffolk, so to thank everyone, from Monday 6th to Friday 10th June, we’re giving away a free bottle of Champagne with every new flooring purchase. You’ll also be entered into a draw to win afternoon tea for 2 at the Salthouse on the Ipswich Waterfront.
And just because we can, this Thursday (9th June) we’re staying opening until 7pm and serving a free glass of Champagne to all who come into our Ipswich showroom – whether you’re coming in for a browse or just fancy popping in to say ‘Hi’.
We’ve really enjoyed growing our team over the last couple of years and ask you to join us in welcoming Callum – our 7th member of staff – to the Donnelly Watson team.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
From all the Donnelly Watson Flooring team. x
Opening times for Monday 6th to Friday 10th June 2016:
9am–5pm: Mon 06/06/2016 | Tues 07/06/2016 | Wed 08/06/2016 | Fri 10/06/2016
9am–7pm: Thurs 09/06/2016
Where to Find Us:
Ipswich Showroom 1st Birthday Promotion T&Cs
- The promoter is Donnelly Watson Flooring Ltd – 413 Foxhall Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 8LJ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Donnelly Watson Flooring Ltd and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is a purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry is 5pm Friday 10th June 2016. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prizes on offer are as follows:
– 1 bottle of champagne with an order placed by an individual at Donnelly Watson’s Ipswich showroom during the competition period.
– Individual jobs ordered between 6th–10th June 2016 will be entered into a raffle where one lucky winner will be selected at random to win afternoon tea for 2 at the Salthouse, Ipswich, courtesy of Donnelly Watson Flooring.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Tea for 2 winner will be chosen at random by Donnelly Watson Flooring from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- Donnelly Watson Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Donnelly Watson Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.